Data and Reporting Analyst (Remote)
data data reporting analyst remote data health value based analysis operational design dashboards data reporting analyst
March 25, 2023
Nemours is seeking a Data and Reporting Analyst (Remote). Under the direction of the Value-Based Services Organization (VBSO) Director and Manager of Value Based Analytics, the Data and Reporting Analyst's primary function is to develop BI solutions and data visualizations, data report writing, queries, and analysis used in support of population health across Nemours. This role also serves as a partner and liaison between clinical, operational, medical management, population health functions and different technology and analytics roles at Nemours supporting effective communication, project management and requirements definitions for data and/or technical deliverables.
- Under the support of the Supervisor and/or lead analysts; design, write and execute more advanced queries, dashboards and/or reports to extract data from the data warehouse.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of data extraction, aggregation and validation models for disparate data from multiple sources (e.g., claims data) in support of quantitative analyses as well as operational, financial, and clinical reporting
- Support the design, implementation and validation of end-user analytical capabilities within the Nemours population health technology platform/s
- Support the design, development, validation and rollout of public dashboards, following Nemours standards, for use by other value based stakeholders
- Conduct cross-validation, data cleansing and quality checks for extracted data.
- Support documentation standard data definitions within Nemours standard platforms (eg Collibra)
- Assist in the development and preparation of scorecards, dashboards and summary reports showing high-level results and trends appropriate for different internal and external audiences.
- Assist with the development and execution of analytical and/or investigative activities to provide stakeholders with information and tools for strategic decision-making and planning, health care utilization and costs, affordability opportunities, reimbursement projects and issues, population health and clinical outcomes, provider patterns and variations, trends and forecasting, data and informatics needs, and emerging technologies.
- Collaborate with existing analysts including strategic business development, finance, decision support, quality and safety, and continuous improvement teams to support and advance Nemours' value based care strategies, when appropriate.
- Conduct analysis of existing data sets to identify patterns and trends, recommend specific areas for further analysis, or identify additional data needs
- Develop and apply knowledge of clinical, operational, revenue and expense workflows at Nemours, and their relationship to value based care and population health efforts.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Minimum (3) three years of experience.
- Must have experience using report writing and data visualization tools.
- Strong experience with SQL and Qliksense/Tableau highly preferred.
- Experience with the EPIC EHR is a plus
Report this job